The sensor is designed to activate an alarm signal before the resident can exit the bed. The sensor detector is diagonally tapered and initiates the alarm when the resident sits on or moves toward the edge of the bed. Placed beneath the mattress, the sensor will not compromise the pressure relieving qualities of the mattress. The mattress protects the sensor detector against resident tampering and incontinence.
- This BedPro Safety Alarm System comes with an under mattress alarm pad that is out of resident's reach
- Weight of mattress keeps sensor pad in place to reduce false alarms
- New coiled cable: Resting 21" in length, extended 9'5" length
- 20 x 30 inches
- No sensor pad on mattress to compromise pressure relief or comfort
- Sensor is under the mattress and protected against incontinence
- Can also be used above the mattress