According to TENA's very own website, TENA is dedicated to improving the quality of everyday life for anyone dealing with what they call the “Unexpected Leak,” or incontinence. TENA wants to help everyone who deals with incontinence to live life fearlessly. They also actively strive to dispel myths and taboos surrounding incontinence that persist in our society.
TENA is the name brand under which Essity Hygiene Products (or just Essity) sells their incontinence and absorbent products. Essity is the worldwide leader in incontinence management, and they are constantly working to develop new products with innovative technologies that minimize the impact that incontinence has on people’s lives. For more information on Essity and what they’re all about, see TENA’s About Us webpage.
Essity’s mission is all about people and providing better care. They are committed to improving the lives of people living or working with incontinence around the world. TENA’s website puts it best when they say that Essity, the maker of TENA, is dedicated to the idea that incontinence shouldn’t stop people from leading a full and happy life. This core idea lies at the heart of everything they do at Essity, and it’s reflected in the quality of their TENA products.
TENA offers a wide range of incontinent products for men, women, and caregivers. TENA promises to deliver faster absorption, advanced odor protection, and peace of mind with their products.
TENA products are designed with your lifestyle in mind. That means you don’t have to change the way you live because of a pesky incontinence nuisance. Sign me up!
TENA offers a huge selection of products for women, including pantiliners and ultra-thin pads, pads, underwear, briefs, and pad & pants systems.
- See women’s reactions to TENA products here.
- See the full range of TENA women’s products here.
- Visit this page to see FAQs about women’s incontinence.
TENA is equally dedicated to developing superior men’s incontinent products. Just like with the women’s products, TENA’s men’s line is specially formed to mesh with your lifestyle and needs.
TENA offers a wide range of products for men, including guards, underwear, briefs, and pad & pants systems.
Men Bladder Control Pad Men Absorbent Super Plus Underwear
- See how TENA products improved men’s lives here.
- Browse the full range of TENA men’s products here.
- See this page for FAQs on men’s incontinence.
TENA is dedicated to providing products that help you help the person you love. With TENA products, relief from incontinence struggles is only a moment away.
In addition to the gender-specific products that TENA offers, they also have a selection of wipes, creams, and underpads that can help both men and women.
Regular Underpad Stretch Ultra Incontinent Brief (Unisex) Skin Protectant
- Read about how TENA has helped both caregivers and the people they love here.
- Browse all TENA products here.
- See this page for FAQs for caregivers.
Additional TENA Resources
TENA’s webpage offers much more than just incontinence products. Here’s a selection of support resources you can find on the TENA webpage:
- Healthy recipes for a weak bladder. New recipes are uploaded monthly.
- Glossary of incontinence terms. Make sure you know what words to use when talking about incontinence.
- Ask a nurse. Submit incontinence questions to TENA’s experts, and they’ll get back to you with answers and advice.
- Articles, tips, and advice. Visit this page for more articles and information that can help keep you up-to-date and informed on all things incontinence.
TENA YouTube Channel
TENA also has a YouTube channel! Visit their channel to see product reviews, customer testimonials, and TENA news and product uploads.
We hope this brand spotlight has given you a little more insight into what TENA is all about and what kind of products they offer. What experiences do you have with TENA products? Do you have any favorites? Do you have any special tips or tricks when it comes to incontinence products in general? Let us know in the comments below!