- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
- Free of added dyes, alcohol, phthalates and parabens
- Specially designed for cleansing or washing any part of the body
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Soft and Strong
- Dispose in trash. Do not flush.
Inrgredients: Water/Aqua, Glycerin. Phenoxyethanol and ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40, hydrogenated castor oil, sodium cocamphoacetate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, fragrance/parfum, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid.
Abena cares for the environment, and we try to keep our waste to a minimum.
- Own production factory in Denmark recycles 95 % of all production waste.
- 14001 certified (Environmental Management System).
- Abena is PEFC™-certified.
- We are the first and only producer of incontinence pads to be certified with FSC™ and the Nordic Eco-label.
- Dermatologically tested products - safe to use on sensitive skin.
- Oeko-Tex - Confidence in textiles.
- No child labor is used to produce Abena products, we require sustainable working conditions at all Abena companies and furthermore, all our suppliers are obliged to follow the exact same requirements. Therefore, we are part of the UN Global Compact initiative and certified with SA8000.